Friday, April 2, 2010

Who wore it best?

So, this was an interesting one. I'm always a fan of the "who wore it best?" but this one struck me as odd. First, I don't think it looks particularly flattering on either of them, not to mention, I think the dress is ugly. So, why is it so popular?

Both are wearing Ports 1961

Kim Kardashian in July 2009 and Rachelle Lefevre in March 2010.
Both courtesy of Getty Images, KK - Jemal Countess, RL - Frazer Harrison

Why is the line from Clueless come to my mind?
Cher: Been digging through my trash?
Amber: As if!
Cher: Do you prefer fashion victim or ensembley challenged?

Wow, I loved that movie! I think I'll have to do a whole post on why it's such a great movie!

Happy Good Friday!!

3 comments:

RAP said...

First the dress is hideous and doesn't make either look hot - it looks like a bad toga party outfit. It makes Kim's hips look huge. Second - Kim wore it in July 2009 and this other chick wore it in March 2010 - you would think she'd have something newer to wear considering for Hollywood Kim pratically wore this ten years ago. Just odd they'd wear it so far apart from each other (or even buy it)... I feel like this should be on the clearance rack at Marshall's for $9.99....

Martha said...

LOL! I think Kim looks better in the tent - er, I mean the dress.
Have a great weekend SJP :-)

SJP said...

Haha, clearance rack at Marshall's1!! But true! It is a tent!