Friday, November 13, 2009

i'm THANKFUL for 13 miles

Ok, technically 13.1 miles.

But that was more lame attempt at a clever teaser for what I'm truly thankful for today.

I'm thankful that I have such wonderful friends and family that they were willing to come cheer me on this weekend at the half marathon before I hurt myself. I know I already put friends and family, but this is different. This is a characteristic of the aforementioned friends and family. Not only do I have amazing friends and family, but specifically my mom, dad, and D were willing to get up and the crack of dawn to cheer me. That really means a lot to me. Not everyone has friends and families that are willing to do that, and even though they lucked out with me being injured :), I still wanted to extend my gratitude to them and highlight them today as something I'm thankful for!

xo

Picture courtesy of Sportsbackers.com

No comments: