Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's just a little crush

Ok, I have a female crush, I'm not ashamed to admit it. I have D call me S in real life, it's as close as I'll get to being my wannabe alter-ego Serena's real life actress Blake Lively. (Did that sentence even make sense?).

I honestly think Blake is absolutely beautiful and stunning. Her smile is contagious, her legs go up to the sky, her body is amazing, and her clothes are beyond fantabulous. Like I said, I have a crush.

Starting today, whenever I find a picture of Blake Lively, I'm going to post it. I'm not sure how long this endeavor will spark my interest, but I'm committed at least until the near foreseeable future! I'm posting a few to get this started. Enjoy!

Side note, I do not troll the internet, so there may be lots of pictures in magazines, etc., that will not be posted on this site, it's more of a "if I happen to stumble across it, I'll post it" type thing.
 



I'm kind of hoping that constantly being reminded how put together, fashionable, and gorgeous she is will prompt me to lose 40lbs and all of a sudden be able to afford a designer wardrobe! :)

2 comments:

RAP said...

I have that Marie Claire if you want it. She is looking pretty fab in your photos and the ones in the magazine. For myself I personally love Blair - she's just so deliciously bitchy and I like her clothes haha

SJP said...

Yes! I want it! I also want to burn your Taylor Swift CDs!! :)