Monday, November 23, 2009

THANKFUL day 23

Today I want to give thanks for Panera. Yes! That's right! I love me some Panera. My favorites are the creamy tomato soup, the french baguette, the strawberry poppyseed salad, and the orchard harvest salad. Unfortunately, all but the french baguette is seasonal. But I never fear! If it's not the right season, I'll just order the broccoli cheddar soup (a bowl, instead of the you-pick-two with the salads), and I'm quite content.

Guess I know what I'll be having for dinner tonight! :) Yum!



3 comments:

RAP said...

You're making me hungry. I haven't had a soup of theirs I didn't like and the girl at mine told me you can ask for free samples of the soup if you aren't sure if it's good. The one near me also has mac and cheese (haven't tried it but the girl said it's delicious).

SJP said...

I heard about the mac and cheese! I definitely need to try it!

That's good to know about the soup samples. Can I get one of all of them and not buy any?

RAP said...

Haha not sure if you can try it and then walk away but I guess you could say I'm not sure...