Sunday, December 20, 2009

Breaking News! Brittany Murphy dead at age 32!!

According to Access Hollywood, Brittany Murphy is dead! At age 32! There's no further information about the cause right now, and to respect the dead, I don't want to speculate. That is crazy sad! She was such a cute actress. I loved her in Clueless, 8 Mile, Uptown Girls, and Just Married. And while Oscar-worthy she may not have been, she was still cute in the movie genre that suited her. Sad sad. Hope to get some new information soon!

 
 
 
Photo credit: Access Hollywood

3 comments:

RAP said...

It's really sad. You know people are going to be speculating it's like the last ten blog post on Perez. Clueless is classic. I like Just Married too. There are probably more I just can't think of at the second.

SJP said...

I know people speculate, but I think for the first few hours of death, we should just let them be in peace! :)

Clueless is still one of my favorite movies!! Classic! haha! I totally rocked the mini-plaid skirts and thigh highs in 9th grade! And if I remember correctly, the older boys liked it! haha!

Viva La Fashion said...

i was shocked when i heard this...she was so young.